- Implement firewall technologies and Intrusion Detection Services to manage activity on Internet and local connections.
- Perform intricate enterprise-wide Risk/Vulnerability Assessment Services.
- Implement highly complex Information Security Infrastructure Analysis, Design and Administration.
- Formulate Enterprise Security Plans and Implementation of Policies designed to improve protection across networks, servers and desktops while reducing complexity and cost.
- Design Intrusion Detection Services that identify threats, leading to precautionary measures that ensure network protection.
- Employ Internet monitoring systems that provide comprehensive network vulnerability assessment for measuring online security risks.
- Support e-business operations by implementing secure web access, PKI solutions, SSO applications, access controls, and web presence application design.
- Adhere to Compliance on DOD standards (C2, DISA STIG) for UNIX and MS Operating Systems.
- Establish viable set of security policies and procedures to assist Information Assurance (IA) on Certification of Network Accreditation process.